Beginning January 1, 2014, the following changes to the Robert V. Walker Society will take affect:
- The minimum commitment for new members will increase to $25,000.
- A $25,000 minimum commitment will also apply for previously committed members who have not provided documentation prior to January 1, 2014.
- If you signed a commitment form in 2013, you will have one full year to provide documentation.
- Commitments must be a planned gift to benefit the OMSF, such as by will, trust, retirement plan, charitable remainder trust, lead trust or other beneficiary designation.
- Only those who sign commitment forms and provide documentation of the planned gift within the deadline will be considered R. V. Walker Society members.