OMS Foundation 2013 Online Auction
A great way to highlight your business to thousands of oral and maxillofacial surgeons!
What is the Online Auction?
- It’s an opportunity for oral and maxillofacial surgeons (OMS) and AAOMS Annual Meeting attendees to learn about, bid on, and purchase OMS-related products and services.
- Bidding stations will be available to attendees at the AAOMS Annual Meeting, October 7-12, 2013 in Orlando, Florida.
- Bidding will open Monday, September 9th and will close Saturday, October 12th at 1:00 p.m. (EST).
- Items we accept for donation include: surgical equipment, continuing education items, meeting registration, tickets to social events, memorabilia, etc.
Why You Should Participate:
- Increase Your Exposure! Donors are featuredin the OMS Foundation newsletter, Torch, which is mailed to more than 3,000 oral and maxillofacial surgeons. Donors are also featured on our corporate partners page for a full year and included in our Annual Report.
- Your Organization Is Recognized at the AAOMS Annual Meeting. An “OMS Foundation Online Auction Donor” sign is given to each exhibitor to display at their booth as well as donor recognition ribbons for your booth staff to wear proudly.
- Increase Traffic at Your Booth. If attendees have a question or require more information about the item you donated, they will be directed to your booth (if you are exhibiting) and website.
- Proceeds Support the OMS Foundation’s Mission of advancing the oral and maxillofacial surgery specialty through research and education. The OMS Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization, incorporated in 1959 as the philanthropic wing of the OMS specialty. All in-kind donations are deductible to the extent allowable by law.
How You Can Participate:
- Complete and return the Online Auction Donation Form by Monday, August 19, 2013.
- Email a JPEG image of your donated item or logo by Monday, August 19, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org (image will be featured on our Online Auction site).
- Please do not send us your donated item and/or gift certificate.
- You will receive notification of the winner’s name and confirmation of his/her payment after the Auction. The winner will then contact you to claim his/her item (s).
If you have any questions, please contact Holly Farley, Program & Program Manger, at (847) 233-4363 or email@example.com.